Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Another Zombie Conversation

It's a rare day that we don't talk about zombies at work. For example:



Lisa
S
Spikes seem impractical; you don't want the living dead stuck on your car
Lisa
Although, if you drive fast enough, they might spin off, fly through the air, and serve as another kind of weapon.
S
True; plus, depending on their level of decomp, they might just get torn in half depending on speed of impact
Lisa
Ewwww! 
R
I wonder if that would become known as zombie guts on the windshield....ya know like bug guts?
R
Sooo....what was the last thing to go through the zombies mind when he hit the windshield?
Lisa
Going to be tough to clean those off without getting out of the car
S
I bet they make a special spray to remove that; like tar and bug remover spray
R, probably his ass
R
<me chortling!>
Lisa
The more important question is.... do zombies really have minds? 
S
Let’s define "mind", shall we?  Brains yes, instinct yes, mind probably not 
R
I still think the Bradley fighting vehicle would still be my preferred mode of transportation.
I might consider the Stryker if I couldn't have a Bradley
Lisa
Is it disturbing that I've started thinking about dream home designs in terms of surviving the impending zombie apocalypse? 
S
No, just means you'll be well prepared when others laughed and scoffed; plus then, when those that laughed and scoffed at your preparedness plans are zombies, you'll be able to cap them, in the head
A
Is that better than dreaming about zombie apocalypse?
Lisa
Good point. And here I thought all this talk of zombies was making me crazy.
Yes, A. I'm planning, not just dreaming! 
S
lulz @ A
R
We should have all contributed to buying the old missile silo that has air filtration and water and everything to survive a direct thermo-nuclear hit as our preferred place of habitation.
A
I have five dollars
Lisa
Let me check the popcorn fund.... 
S
We should set that as our rally point when all hell breaks loose
S
I've got . . . a car tire
R
That'd give you like your own floor to decorate etc.  It was like eight or ten stories deep
I've got an idea that involves BB guns and banks.....any takers?
Lisa
Plenty of room for all of us
A
Which floor has the emergency escape route?
S
R, that should be discussed over beers, not our IM system
R
Bottom floor
S
Does it come with its own missile? This silo you speak of?
R
Point well taken....my bad
S
Yes, only serious communication via Lync :)
Lisa
Now that would be a good zombie killing weapon -- a missile! 
S
I was thinking for escape . . . course landing could suck
R
It does not include the cost of the missile....that’s separate and arrives in a plain brown wrapped package from Iran....some assemble required!
S
LOL
Lisa
So pack a chute and jump
S
Good call; man, I'm sooooo unprepared!!
Lisa
Yet another thing to add to the preparedness list. 
And don't forget your towel! 
S
HAAHAA!!  Well played
R
I already packed an electric green banana hammock...it’s going to be all about the creature comforts of home for me!
Lisa
Nooooooooooooooooooo!
R
Yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeessssssss ma'am!
A
Maybe a blindfold should be added to the survival list if surviving with R
S
Speechless
Lisa
Um. Yeah. 
R
Wow!  I'm being very productive....I bet I'll get to live in my subterranean missile silo alone!
A
Just don't visit any other floors?????
Lisa
Or locked on your own floor -- never allowed on others. 
What A said. 
S
At this rate, you'll probably be the last survivor; I'd almost just be willing become a zombie in order to NOT see that
R
A guy’s gotta have a plan!
S
Self-preservation via neon green "hammock"; well thought out
Lisa
Of course he throws that idea in our faces so often I’m starting to become immune to it. 
One can only bleach one's eyes so many times before giving up
S
LOL--good choice of words!!
R
In the words of my kids’ favorite song:  I'm sexy and I know it!  
S
Wiggle wiggle wiggle
Lisa
You know.... it's like every conversation around here starts on top of a steep hill. There’s nowhere to go but down -- and we do it in a hurry. 
S
Wish I was part of the EOC's bobsledding team
Lisa
And might I add that there's big muddy gutter/ditch at the bottom of the hill? 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment